Saturday, February 8, 2014

Grow up high schoolers

Today has been a long day... It started out slow but towards 3 it started to pick up... I went to the mall today with my sister and there were so many little kids there. They all are so annoying and think they are so cool. Honestly you are all just annoying.. Grow up! I really can't take high schoolers anymore! Does anyone else feel this way?! Or am I the only one? Like why do they act so crazy! When you get to be my age you realize how dumb you were and how dumb kids are.. I mean don't get me wrong I'm still young but I am mature enough to realize how dumb kids are the younger generation has deffently gone down the shit hole... I don't know why their parents let them act like this.. They have no respect for anyone or anything and they do whatever they want to.. I can't stand it. Before I go off anymore I need to stop myself. That's all for today folks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment